Colleges Ontario is the association representing the province’s 24 public colleges.
The association promotes the colleges’ pivotal role in strengthening the economy by producing graduates with the professional qualifications and expertise to succeed in rewarding careers. Colleges Ontario champions policy measures to strengthen the quality of programs available to students and implements provincewide marketing and communications campaigns to promote the full range of programs offered to students.
Colleges Ontario also organizes the annual Higher Education Summit, one of North America’s premier conference on post-secondary education. This annual event includes the Premier’s Awards gala for outstanding college graduates.
Colleges Ontario’s activities include:
- Developing new research and policy proposals.
- Implementing provincewide marketing and communications campaigns.
- Advocating for legislation and policy measures to strengthen post-secondary education.
- Providing professional development programs for college leaders.
- Organizing conferences, symposia and other events.